Loading color scheme

Watch our new video ads about the value of working with a REALTOR®

by David Tam

newsflash

Our new video advertisements will begin appearing online, on-demand and across major television networks today as part of our REALTOR® advertising campaign.

Watch the English ad below.

You’ll see these advertisements on:

  • Global TV
  • YouTube
  • CTV
  • CBC
  • Sportsnet
  • City TV
  • Omni Television
  • And more

The ad will also appear in on-demand programming from the stations mentioned above as well as on connected TV systems like Apple TV and Roku.

We’ve also produced a 15-second ad in English and 30-second ads in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Punjabi that’ll run across the Omni Television Network and online. You can view these ads using the links below:

We chose these languages because they’re the three most spoken non-English languages in our region. Our research indicates that 22 per cent of our target audience doesn’t speak English at home. Of that non-English speaking segment, 60 per cent speak either Mandarin, Cantonese, or Punjabi. The remaining 40 per cent is made up of other languages, none of which are at the level, across the region, of the languages we chose.

This round of video advertising will run until mid March and will start up again in August.

We’ll continue to run our online/social media ads throughout the year. Click here to view our social media ads on Facebook. We encourage you to share and like them. We’ll begin “out of home” advertising (bus backs and shelters) later this year.

We’ve developed this campaign with Wasserman and Partners, one of the most well-regarded marketing and advertising firms in Vancouver.

The campaign is based on comprehensive public and member research. We also tested strategic concepts and messaging in member and public focus groups.

Through this work, we developed a creative approach focused on helping to empower consumers and increase their confidence about the home buying and selling process. The ads are designed to leave consumers with an increased understanding about how choosing the right Realtor brings significant value to a real estate transaction.

Similar to our radio ads at the end of 2018, our video ads call on the public to “Take ownership of home ownership and choose the Realtor who’s right for you.”

To learn more about the strategy behind the campaign, click here to watch Board President Phil Moore and representatives from Wasserman discuss it at our fall member meetings.

We’ll provide more information about this campaign, including the measurements we’re using to gauge its effectiveness, later this year.



, , ,

galleriasidebar

pdsidebar

grandlongsidebar

maywoodsidebar

beedielivingsidebar

cowrysidebar